Saturday, December 10, 2011

A Debate Between Pure Water Distillers and Water Filtering Systems


!±8± A Debate Between Pure Water Distillers and Water Filtering Systems

You will find good arguments on both sides of the debate as to whether pure water distillers are better than water filter systems. The filtered water system leaves the minerals in the water, and the pure water distiller takes the minerals out.

Both of the systems have the ability to remove the unhealthy contaminates in water, such as lead, chlorine, bacteria, herbicides, and others. But it's what is left in the water of one and taken out of the water in the other one that is the main debate.

Pros for the pure water distiller say the body can't absorb the inorganic minerals anyway, and that leaving them in is actually harming your body. Where the pro water filter system experts say, that the body was designed to work with water that contains traces of inorganic minerals such as calcium, magnesium, and potassium.

When you take the minerals out of the water you end up with an acidic pH. What I've learned is you don't want the pH level in your body to be overly acidic, because that is when cancer cells can develop and thrive. So for me it is not practical to drink water with an acidic pH.

The believers in pure water distillers say you can take mineral supplements to counter effect the fact that you took the minerals out of your water. That doesn't make practical sense to me.

First, why should I buy a product to put something into my body when I could have just as easy left it in by filtering my water instead of using a pure water distiller? And second, are the minerals supplements I buy as good of a choice as what nature has put into my water naturally? Since I am all for natural, I don't think so.

I believe if we drink de-mineralized water it will pull the minerals out of my body to balance itself. So I am not getting minerals from my water, plus it is actually robbing my body of the minerals I do have trying to get it back into the proper form that my body can use. Doesn't make much sense to me.

I do believe pure water distillers remove all the harmful chemicals and contaminates in the water, so it is a far better choice than not filtering at all. But I would rather see you invest in a two-stage carbon water filter that utilizes carbon filtration, ion exchange, and sub micron filtration. This water treatment system will take out all the harmful substances and leave the good natural minerals in.


A Debate Between Pure Water Distillers and Water Filtering Systems

King Pillows Save Save Enfamil Premium Lipil Vs Enfamil Lipil Coupon Nursery Monitor




No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Fran�ais Deutsch Italiano Portugu�s
Espa�ol ??? ??? ?????







Sponsor Links